Best of Germany, Switzerland, Italy´s Lake District and Austria
Day 1 - Arrive Frankfurt (or any other airport in Germany)upon arrival Frankfurt a warm welcome is waiting for you. Bus-Transfer to your hotel following by a welcome reception and dinner. (D/OV)
Day 2 - Bus Charter Frankfurt - Heidelberg
Day 3 - Heidelberg - Baden Baden - Black Forest Bus ServiceToday you start with a first stop for sightseeing in Baden-Baden, one of Europe’s most beautiful spa resorts. Then your bus takes you through the fabled Black Forest along Freiburg to the home of Germany´s famous cuckoo-clocks, Titisee. You arrive at the Glottertal Vally and get to your hotel right amid hills of the Black Forest in time for freshen up and for dinner. (B & D /OV)
Day 4 - Black Forest - Rhine Falls – Interlaken Bus Tour
Rhine River Falls
Day 5 - Bus Excursion to Gruyeres and Montreux and visit of Lake GenevaAfter breakfast your bus takes you on a most scenic Alpine drive up to Gruyeres where you visit a local cheese factory. Spend some time before you drive down to Lake Geneva by way of sightseeing, including the Chillon Castle. – Enjoy some free time before you return to your hotel in Interlaken for the second night. (B & D /OV)
Day 6 - Bus Service Interlaken - Zermatt
Day 7 - Bus Tour Zermatt - Locarno - LuganoToday you leave Zermatt and travel through picturesque valleys along snowcapped mountains, crossing over magnificent Simplon Pass and stop for a short break in Locarno at the dream-like lake Lago Maggiore. Later you travel on to the pretty lakeside resort of Lugano where you stay for the next two nights. (B & D /OV)
Day 8 - Bus Excursion to Como and Lago Maggiore
Day 9 - Lugano - St. Moritz Bus TourAfter your rich, local breakfast your bustour takes you along the San Bernadino Route to climb up the Julier Pass to your hotel in St. Moritz, home of the international jet-set. You go on an orientation drive that will lead you to St. Moritz´s “Swiss Leading Campanile” and exquisite spa quarter. Time to drive to your hotel before dinner tonight. (B & D /OV)
Day 10 - Bus Tour St. Moritz - Innsbruck
Day 11 - Innsbruck - St. Florian - ViennaThis morning you reenter Germany after a short bus-drive before you continue your journey on Austria’s autobahn to St. Florian with a stop to visit the famous Abbey Church and to see its great organ where Anton Bruckner has composed his famous church music. – You head east and arrive at Vienna in the later afternoon. Bus-Transfer to your hotel for the next two nights for a welcome reception and dinner. (B & D /OV)
Day 12 - Bus Tour Vienna
Day 13 - Vienna - Danube River Cruise - Salzburg Bus TourAfter breakfast you leave Vienna with your first stop at Krems to board a ship for a Danube river cruise through the wonderful Wachau Valley past beautiful vineyards, picturesque villages and castles crowing the hills. Disembark at Melk and visit its beautiful Abbey before you drive further to the old town of Mondsee where you experience Austria´s most visited lake district and to see its magnificent Abbey Church, also used for the famous wedding scene in the remarkable film “The Sound of Music”. Next your bus transfers you to nearby Salzburg in time for dinner and overnight. (B & D /OV)
Day 14 - Salzburg - Munich Bus TransferThis morning you will discover all highlights of Salzburg, dominated by its landmark Fortress Hohensalzburg from the 11th century. See the Festival buildings, the elegant Mirabell Garden, famous alley Getreidegasse and Mozart’s birthplace, its lovely Domplatz and Stiftskirche St. Peter, a luxurious Romanesque church which marks the side of a 7th century monastery. – You depart Salzburg in the afternoon for the German border and drive to Bavaria’s capital Munich where you stay the last two nights. (B & D /OV)
Day 15 - Bus Charter Service MunichThis morning your journey takes you to Munich’s Landmark the Church of Our Lady, the great City Hall with its unique Carillon, the (in) famous beer hall Hofbraeuhaus, the City´s former Olympic Ground, splendid Nymphenburg Palace and King Ludwig´s incredible Horse Carriage Museum. The afternoon is at you complete disposal . In the evening you visit one of Munich´s special restaurants with local music and folklore entertainment where your dinner tonight will be served. (B & D /OV)
Day 16 - Bus Excursion to Castle Neuschwanstein and to Oberammergau
Day 17 - The last day of the TourIn the morning your wonderful tour "the Best of four Countries" comes to an end with your bustransfer to Munich Airport. Your driver bids farewell and “Auf Wiedersehen” to you before you board your flight back home. (B)
What the Land Tour all includes (add airfaires):
- Bus-Transfers between arrival / departure airport and hotels in Frankfurt/Munich.
- Baggage handling in/out all hotels.
- Welcome receptions upon arrival Frankfurt and Vienna.
- 16 accommodations in first-class hotels throughout land, rooms with all facilities.
- 16 buffet-style breakfasts and 16 three-courses dinners, one of it at Vienna-Grinzing with wine and local entertainment and one at a special restaurant in Munich with beer, music and folklore entertainment and last night’s farewell dinner with wine; 32 meals in total!
- Touring by a private and modern motor coach, equipped in latest style with toilet/washroom, reclining seats, wide windows, air-conditioned and with beverages/snacks on board (not in tour cost included).
- All excursions, sightseeing’s, entrance fees where applicable as per itinerary:
- Sightseeing’s and orientation tours in Frankfurt, Heidelberg, Baden-Baden, Black Forest, Lucerne, Montreux, Zermatt, Locerno, Lugano, Lago Maggiore, Lake Como, St. Moritz, Innsbruck, Vienna, Melk, Lake Mondsee/Salzkammergut, Salzburg, Munich and Oberammergau.
- Entrance fees for Rhine River Falls, visit at a Swiss cheese factory with samples, Chillon Castle, Shuttle train roundtrip Zermatt, Borromean Island/Lago Maggiore, Court Church/Innsbruck, St. Florian Abbey, Schoenbrunn Palace/Vienna, Danube River Cruise from Krems to Melk, Mozart’s birthplace/Salzburg, Horse Carriage Museum/Munich and Castle Neuschwanstein.
- A valuable gift to each member of tour with last night’s gala farewell dinner.
- An experienced motor coach driver each day throughout land tour.