Rhine and Moselle River
Bus Charter Tour and River Cruise
You will discover one of the most enjoyable ways to travel through Europe on a river cruise! One of our value-packed cruises on the Rhine & Moselle River Booked on one of the most convenient floating hotels, the MPS-ESMERALDA.
Day 1 - Arrive Cologne, Germany
Day 2 - Bus Charter Tour to Bonn and AndernachThis morning is at your complete disposal.– Around noon bus-transfer to your floating hotel. You and leave Cologne upstream on the Rhine river passing Germany’s former capital Bonn and the old fortified town of Andernach. Your ship docks there for the night. (OV & up to 5 meals on board)
Day 3 - Cruise to Andernach, along the Loreley Rock to Boppard
Day 4 - Cruise through the Moselle River Valley to CochemYour journey for today starts at the dramatic Rhine Gorge and soon after you enjoy a breathtaking scenery on both sides of the Moselle river, when you pass terraced vineyards and castles on top of the hills before you arrive at the small town of Cochem, dominated by a magical Gothic castle. You will visit one of the town’s cozy taverns for a local wine tasting. (OV & up to 5 meals on board)
Day 5 - Cruising to Coblence
Day 6 - Cruising back to CologneToday your floating hotel takes you further downstream the Rhine river passing romantic Castle Rheineck surrounded by the famous “Seven Mountains”, a range of volcanic hills overlooking the Rhine. Around noon you arrive in Cologne to disembark and for bustransfer to your hotel for a festive farewell dinner and overnight. (OV & up to 5 meals on board)
Day 7 - The last day of the TourAfter a rich breakfast at your hotel your charter-bus brings you to the departure airport for your return flight – or why not extend your stay with us!
What the Land Tour all includes (add airfaires):
- Bus transfers between Cologne Airport, hotel and ship.
- 2 accommodations at a first class hotel in Cologne, rooms with all facilities. 2 buffet-style breakfasts and 2 three-courses dinners.
- A welcome reception upon arrival at your hotel.
- Baggage handling in/out hotel and ship.
- 4 nights on board of cruise ship MPS Esmeralda in an outside and twin-bedded cabin, all with private facilities, telephone, TV and air-condition.
- 4 days all meals on board, each day up to 5 meals.
- All sightseeing’s and entrance fees as per itinerary.